tirsdag 12. januar 2010

Hedonistically Happy To Be Me.

Every now and then - actually quite often - I read something about somebody not being who they pretend to be, either that they are lying about age, gender, level of experience, or whatever. The point is, they are expressing themselves through a placebo self.

This all seems very strange to me. For whatever trouble and grievances I may have, for every moment of bliss, and all the more gray moments of drudgery, they are my own, and I wouldn't want to trade with anybody else. I do not want to have a different life. I am quite simply not dissatisfied with anything. Or, if I am, I will work to change it.

This world is perfect. Everything is exactly how it is supposed to be. I am quite happy just to be in the middle of it all, traversing the course of my life. I have no regrets, and I do not owe anybody anything. No debts, no unfinished business, no unsettled conflicts. When Osiris weighs my heart on a scale, with that feather in the other cup, I will pass the test. Heavyness has left me.

If you look at a river, you can of course see the water running, and also hear it. But can you FEEL the flow of the water tugging at some distant part of yourself, in your abdomen?

Or, if you are walking in a mountain, and you look up and see an eagle fly above you, can you FEEL the rustling feathers as little electrical flutterings in your skin?

Let me rephrase that question:

Are you ONLINE with the world at large - or are you one of these people who are trapped in a cage within themselves, unable to simply be, and feel, the glory of existence in this mysterious place, in a non polluted way?

What kind of MIND do you have?

I guess that I am lucky, because in my earliest years, I was raised by old school hunter-farmers, in close contact with bona fide arctic wilderness. This is the foundation for all my ethics and all my aesthetic preferences. But most of all, it dictates my perception of reality, and what is important in my surroundings, attention-wise.

It was a bit of a challenge to learn how a city works, but I managed that as well. They are the temples for the modern, cannibalistic economy that we are all suffering under, but really little more than an assembly of artificial mountains, perhaps somewhat akin to an ant colony, where heavily mental-restrained creatures are living in caves within these artificial mountains, performing weird ritual activities in exchange for the symbolic tokens of "money" that they use to buy various products and necessities, to upkeep their life.

So this is Homo Sapiens Sapiensis? Interesting...

There is a freedom that is essentially human and deeply connected with the biosphere, the environment of life in this world, in nature. We have just chosen to not live that way. Instead of living like the absurd monkeys that we truthfully are, we have, in admiration of the mindless perfection of insect organization, chosen to create an artificial intelligence, which is now running the show, seen from a large scale point of view.

But really, there are a whole lot of these artificial intelligences in existence, and we may call them "crowd crystals" - being the lowest, common denominator within a moving "purposed mass" of people. The way of inviting a particular crowd crystal - or meme complex - into your mind, is by way of power exchange, in the form of 'conversation', the mixing of language and ideas, the brain storming, the agitated debate, wherever people meet to exchange ideas and 'talk about stuff'.

It is reasonable to say that we are dominated by our memes, by whichever pet ideas that we have picked up, like viruses, along the way. No one of us all really knows jack shit about this world, but we all have a whole lot of assumptions. We have been Trained, for as long as we have been alive, to see what we see, and believe in what we see. We are also trained to be possessive and defensive about our beliefs, to jealously guard our "knowledge".

Ideas can be right dangerous. A person who one day is afraid of his own shadow, can the next day be geared up to be a stone cold killer by some hypnotic trickery with the mind. Anybody really can become anything! (Limited, of course, by their natural talents and abilities.) It is just a question of focusing a persistent will on the objective. Then comes a hell of a lot of work, which, typically, is where the realists get separated from the dreamers. It usually is a good idea to have an objective, which in its ambitious splendor, is no larger than the amount of effort you will put into actually achieving it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar