tirsdag 6. januar 2009

Writers Block!




I am a creator. I enjoy writing, arranging words into stories or
poetry, making occasional visual art or forcing myself to evaluate
and explore ideas from the most angular and unheard of perspective that I can.

All this comes from the same place.
It is a particular state of mind, my creative mode.
When I am on track to making something work it is like a whirlwind
of energy and inspiration. It is at times like this that I create
my best music or write my best lines or understand something
beyond my normal perception.

In whatever it is that I am doing the mental energies
just keep building as the creation takes shape
until I have fully realized it, then with the realization I get a
sort of release and feel very elated.
(On a side note...) I often wonder what is medically happening
with this as well because many a time I felt like there were
chemical changes in my body during and after the creative process.

Well, lately I have been going through another creative fury and
all this crap just keeps pouring out of me.
The only problem is that I cannot get
that 'realization' that I had so many times before.
It's like I have the full picture in view but its out of
focus. It's very frustrating to feel so inspired but unable to
correctly execute the impulse. I think this problem I am having is
what many call writer's block.
And it certainly is frustrating.


.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar