fredag 10. april 2009

Hello my Addiction.

hello my addiction
my so called "friend"
you'll stand beside me
until the end

we started out close
and the times were fun
in the beginning
but now i'm done

somewhere along the way
things went wrong
our happiness soon turned
into a sad sad song

the lies you've told me
the truth they lack
you deceived and hurt me
stabbed me in the back

ive held your hand
afraid to let go
as we walked the path
i could not say no

i lived in your world
and forgot what's real
how to love and care
and how to feel

but the time has come
to say goodbye
to walk away
but not to cry

for you've taught me things
that'll i'll never forget
and because of this
i'm not upset

i've put you first
time and time again
turned my head at
what should've been

so i leave you now
so that i can be
the person i once was
and rediscover me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar